The autoclaves of our brand manufacturers CertoClav, Fedegari, HMC-Europe, SANOclav, SHP Steriltechnik, Systec, Tuttnauer and WITEG Labortechnik are often used in laboratories of research, development, industry and also in production.
With the help of the LABOKLAV ECO 135 from SHP Steriltechnik you can process your materials in no time and save both time and energy.
Highly efficient and economical
All autoclaves of our manufacturer SHP Steriltechnik work according to the modern principle of the well-known steam sterilisation and are characterised by novel technical features. Choose, for example, from various chamber sizes, choose from the flexible installation options as a stand-alone or table-top unit and have recourse to further accessories that meet your requirements. Conventional fields of application of the LABOKLAV ECO 135 from SHP Steriltechnik are all kinds of microbiological laboratories in research institutes, universities, quality control in the pharmaceutical and food industries as well as destruction sterilization, for example in medical diagnostic laboratories.
Special features that convince
- Sterilization is suitable for: liquids, solids and waste
- Various chamber sizes
- Suitable as a tabletop and floor standing device
- Comprehensive equipment options
- For all laboratory work, from simple to sophisticated
- Comfortable operation
- Maximum flexibility
- Safe and validatable processes
- High quality standards & Made in Germany
- Effective and fast recooling system
- Reduced cycle times
- Venting by means of pre-vacuum
- Filter elements with manufacturer certificate
- Color selection possible
- Further individualisation options
- Has a series approval
- Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EU
- DIN 58950: Sterilization – Steam sterilizers for pharmaceutical and laboratory sterilized goods
- DIN 58951: Sterilization
- IQ / OQ / PQ / DQ
- Technical support by trained and authorized service technicians
Basics of the model
volume: 135 l
Maximum temperature: 135°C
Maximum pressure: 2, 8 bar
Chamber diameter: 500 mm
width: 840 mm
depth: 700 mm
Our trained service team will be happy to provide you with more detailed information on functions and features at any time.
Our team of experts is at your disposal
Our team of trained experts ensures that you receive the best possible articles for your application. Do you have questions about our various autoclaves, their advantages or our manufacturers?
We are happy to support you and are always available by phone at +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail to [email protected] We are looking forward to the contact with you!