The autoclaving instruments of our brand manufacturers are primarily used in research, development, industry and production facilities.
With the model “LABOKLAV ECO 80” from SHP Steriltechnik, your required materials can be processed in no time at all. This saves time and energy.
Top technology, reliability and flexibility
All autoclaves of our manufacturer SHP Steriltechnik work according to the modern principle of the well-known steam sterilisation and are characterised by new technical features. Choose, for example, from different chamber sizes, use the universal installation options as a stand-alone or tabletop unit or fall back on various other expansion variants that enable you to create individual solutions. The usual laboratory areas of the LABOKLAV ECO 80 from SHP Steriltechnik are all microbiological laboratories in universities, research institutes, in the pharmaceutical and food industries as well as destruction sterilization, for example in medical diagnostics.
What makes the model convincing
- Sterilization is suitable for: liquids, solids and waste
- Various chamber sizes
- Suitable as a tabletop and floor standing device
- Comprehensive equipment options
- For all laboratory work, from simple to sophisticated
- Comfortable operation
- Maximum flexibility
- Safe and validatable processes
- High quality standards & Made in Germany
- Effective and fast recooling system
- Reduced cycle times
- Venting by means of pre-vacuum
- Filter elements with manufacturer certificate
- Color selection possible
- Further individualisation options
- Has a series approval
- Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EU
- DIN 58950: Sterilization – Steam sterilizers for pharmaceutical and laboratory sterilization goods
- DIN 58951: Sterilization
- IQ / OQ / PQ / DQ
- Technical support by trained and authorized service technicians
Useful details about your device
volume: 80 l
Maximum temperature: 135°C
Maximum pressure: 2, 8 bar
Chamber diameter: 410 mm
width: 740 mm
depth: 600 mm
Our competent customer service will be happy to provide you with more detailed information about the features.
Our qualified service team wants you to get the best autoclaves for your application. Do you have any questions about our various designs, their properties or the respective manufacturers?
We look forward to your message and will be happy to help you! You can reach us by phone under +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail to [email protected]