The autoclaves of our brand manufacturers are mostly used in laboratories of development, research or industry or even in production.
With the “LABOKLAV 160” model from SHP Steriltechnik, the required quantities can be processed quickly. This saves you time and energy.
Practical, safe, energy efficient
All autoclaves of our manufacturer SHP Steriltechnik work according to the modern principle of steam sterilisation and are characterised by advanced technical features. A wide range of chamber sizes between 25 litres and 195 litres, use the various installation possibilities as a stand and tabletop unit and fall back on other accessories that meet your requirements. Frequent laboratory areas of the LABOKLAV 160 from SHP Steriltechnik are countless microbiological laboratories in universities, research institutes, in the pharmaceutical and food industries as well as destruction sterilisation, among others in medical diagnostics laboratories.
Much more than just stable:
- Sterilization is suitable for: liquids, solids and waste
- Various chamber sizes
- Suitable as a tabletop and floor standing device
- Comprehensive equipment options
- For all laboratory work, from simple to sophisticated
- Comfortable operation
- Maximum flexibility
- Safe and validatable processes
- High quality standards & Made in Germany
- Effective and fast recooling system
- Reduced cycle times
- Venting by means of pre-vacuum
- Filter elements with manufacturer certificate
- Color selection possible
- Further individualisation options
- Has a series approval
- Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EU
- DIN 58950: Sterilization – Steam sterilizers for pharmaceutical and laboratory sterilized goods
- DIN 58951: Sterilization
- IQ / OQ / PQ / DQ
- Technical support by trained and authorized service technicians
Functions and information around the article
Design: horizontal, vertical
capacity: 160 l
Maximum temperature: 135°C
Maximum pressure: 2, 8 bar
Chamber diameter: 500 mm
width: 840 mm
depth: 700 mm
Our service team will be happy to provide you with information about other features and characteristics.
Any questions? Our customer service will help you!
Our team of trained professionals aims to ensure that you receive the best possible materials for your application. Do you have questions about our various devices, their functions or the respective manufacturers?
We will be happy to advise you and can be contacted at any time by telephone on +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail to [email protected] We look forward to your message!