Are you looking for a new autoclave for your laboratory operation?
With the model “LABOKLAV 135” from SHP Steriltechnik, your required quantities can be processed in no time at all. Time expenditure and energy remain manageable.
Practical, fast and energy efficient
All autoclaves of our manufacturer SHP Steriltechnik work according to the principle of steam sterilisation and are characterised by advanced technical functions. Choose, for example, from different chamber sizes, choose from the universal installation options as a stand-alone or table-top unit, or fall back on many other expansion variants that enable you to create individual solutions. Frequent areas of application for the LABOKLAV 135 from SHP Steriltechnik are the numerous microbiological laboratories in universities, research institutes, the pharmaceutical and food industries as well as destruction sterilization, especially in medical diagnostics.
Advantages of the article
- Sterilization is suitable for: liquids, solids and waste
- Various chamber sizes
- Suitable as a tabletop and floor standing device
- Comprehensive equipment options
- For all laboratory work, from simple to sophisticated
- Comfortable operation
- Maximum flexibility
- Safe and validatable processes
- High quality standards & Made in Germany
- Effective and fast recooling system
- Reduced cycle times
- Venting by means of pre-vacuum
- Filter elements with manufacturer certificate
- Color selection possible
- Further individualisation options
- Has a series approval
- Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EU
- DIN 58950: Sterilization – Steam sterilizers for pharmaceutical and laboratory sterilized goods
- DIN 58951: Sterilization
- IQ / OQ / PQ / DQ
- Technical support by trained and authorized service technicians
Technical features of the LABOKLAV 135 from SHP Steriltechnik
Design: horizontal, vertical
Volume: 135 l
Maximum temperature: 135°C
Maximum pressure: 2, 8 bar
Chamber diameter: 500 mm
width: 840 mm
depth: 965 mm, 700 mm
Our service team will be happy to tell you even more about our articles, the versatile instruments or our brand manufacturer.
Our customer service team is at your disposal
Our experienced team of consultants ensures that you receive the best equipment for your requirements. Do you have questions about our various models, their features or the respective manufacturers?
We are happy to advise you and are available daily by telephone on +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail to [email protected] We look forward to your questions!