The KB 240 from Binder is one of our customers' favourite instruments. Binder's cabinets can be used for a wide range of applications in the laboratory. In laboratory practice or medicine, these include, for example, the cultivation of microorganisms, bacterial or animal cultures or various incubation or development processes. You can also use the KB 240 to observe the behaviour of cells or their growth and draw special conclusions from this.
Reliable incubator from Binder
Our customers use the Binder KB 240 for activities such as the formation or maintenance of (cell) growth processes.
Thanks to the precisely equipped interior, the KB 240 provides excellent temperature and humidity conditions in which your applications can be carried out. Depending on the model, the Binder incubator is equipped with a device that allows you to adjust the supply of fresh air, a temperature regulator and a timer. In addition, depending on the variant, you will find the following features in Binder incubators:
- A controller for the clear display of all relevant information.
- Simple operability
- An electronic line recorder
- Various graphic display options for the process parameters
- Depending on the model, a VENTAIRTM air jacket system
- A real-time clock
- Depending on the model, standard-compliant sterilisation at 180 C (DIN 58947)
- A drift-free CO2 infrared absorption measuring system
- ANTI.PLENUM design to prevent contamination-critical fixtures-
- A PermadryTM system, double tray humidification system with defined condensation point
- An electronic fault auto-diagnostic system with visual and audible alarm
- A potential-free change-over contact for central monitoring
- Temperature monitor with visual and audible temperature alarm
- One sealed internal door
- One Ethernet interface for communication software APT-COMTM DataControlSystem
- Optional: Multiple stainless steel racks
- The BINDER test certificate
Incubator type: Cooling incubatorCabinet type: IncubatorMax. load: 51 - 100 kgInternal volume: 201 - 300 l
Would you like to know more about the instrumentation and details of the Binder KB 240 model?
How can we help you?
Our team of experienced experts will ensure that you receive the best materials for your field. Do you have questions about our various models, their features or our brand manufacturers?
We will be happy to advise you and are always available by phone at +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
51 - 100 kg
|Width outside (incubators,...):
|Width inside (incubators,...):
|Maximum temperature (heat):
+ 100 °C
|Height outside (incubators,...):
|Height inside (incubators,...):
201 - 300 l
|Depth outside (incubators,...):
|Depth inside (incubators,...):
|Lowest temperature (cooling):
- 5 °C
|BINDER cooling incubator
||KB 240 (E5.1)|
|Height (incl. casters) (mm)
|Depth (plus door handle, I-panel and connection 100 mm) (mm)
|Wall clearance, rear (mm)
|Wall clearance, side (mm)
|Number of doors (ea.)
|Inner glass door(s) (ea.)
|Interior volume (l)
|Racks (number standard/max.)
||2 / 9|
|Load per rack (kg)
|Permitted total load (kg)
|Weight (empty) (kg)
|Temperature range (°C) 1)
||-5 - 100|
|Temperature variation max. (± K)
at 4 °C (± K)
at 25 °C (± K)
at 37 °C (± K)
|Temperature fluctuation max. (± K)
|Recovery time after door was opened for 30 sec 2)
at 4 °C (± K)
at 37 °C (± K)
|IP protection class acc. to EN 60529
|Voltage (±10 %)
50/60 Hz (V)
50/60 Hz (V)
200-240 V 1N ~
100-120 V 1N ~
|Nominal power (kW)
|Energy consumption 3)
at 37 °C (W)
|Noise level (dB (A))
1) Lower values are valid up to an ambient temperature of max. 25 °C.
2) To 98% of the set value
3) These values can be used for dimensioning air condition systems.
The useable interior height depends on the position of racks.
All technical data are specified for units with standard equipment at an ambient temperature of 25 °C and a line voltage fluctuation of ±10%. The temperature data is determined in accordance to factory standard following DIN 12880, respecting the recommended wall clearances of 10% of the height, width and depth of the inner chamber. All figures are typical average values for series devices. We reserve the right to alter technical specifications at any time.
Toller Kundenservice und schnelle Beantwortung aller Fragen. Wir benötigten eine komplette Laborausstattung für unseren neuen Standort. Das Team von MedSolut hat alles zu unserer Zufriedenheit geregelt.
There are no reviews yet.