The KB 240 from Binder is one of our customers' favourite instruments. Binder's cabinets can be used for a wide range of applications in the laboratory. In laboratory practice or medicine, these include, for example, the cultivation of microorganisms, bacterial or animal cultures or various incubation or development processes. You can also use the KB 240 to observe the behaviour of cells or their growth and draw special conclusions from this.
Reliable incubator from Binder
Our customers use the Binder KB 240 for activities such as the formation or maintenance of (cell) growth processes.
Thanks to the precisely equipped interior, the KB 240 provides excellent temperature and humidity conditions in which your applications can be carried out. Depending on the model, the Binder incubator is equipped with a device that allows you to adjust the supply of fresh air, a temperature regulator and a timer. In addition, depending on the variant, you will find the following features in Binder incubators:
- A controller for the clear display of all relevant information.
- Simple operability
- An electronic line recorder
- Various graphic display options for the process parameters
- Depending on the model, a VENTAIRTM air jacket system
- A real-time clock
- Depending on the model, standard-compliant sterilisation at 180 C (DIN 58947)
- A drift-free CO2 infrared absorption measuring system
- ANTI.PLENUM design to prevent contamination-critical fixtures-
- A PermadryTM system, double tray humidification system with defined condensation point
- An electronic fault auto-diagnostic system with visual and audible alarm
- A potential-free change-over contact for central monitoring
- Temperature monitor with visual and audible temperature alarm
- One sealed internal door
- One Ethernet interface for communication software APT-COMTM DataControlSystem
- Optional: Multiple stainless steel racks
- The BINDER test certificate
Incubator type: Cooling incubatorCabinet type: IncubatorMax. load: 51 – 100 kgInternal volume: 201 – 300 l
Would you like to know more about the instrumentation and details of the Binder KB 240 model?
How can we help you?
Our team of experienced experts will ensure that you receive the best materials for your field. Do you have questions about our various models, their features or our brand manufacturers?
We will be happy to advise you and are always available by phone at +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!