The Binder KB 400 is one of our customers' favourite laboratory and medical instruments. The Binder cabinets can be used for numerous processes and applications in the laboratory. These include, in particular, the cultivation of microorganisms, bacterial or animal cultures and numerous incubation or development processes in the laboratory or medical practice. With the KB 400 you can also observe the behaviour of cells and their growth. This helps you to draw specific conclusions during the examination.
Reliable incubator from Binder
Binder's advanced cold incubator is your perfect option for long-term testing and accelerated stability testing of pharmaceutical products according to ICH Q1A guidelines.
Thanks to the optimally equipped interior, the KB 400 creates excellent temperature and humidity conditions that are ideally suited to your applications. Depending on which model you choose, the Binder incubator is equipped with a timer, a temperature controller and, in many cases, a device for regulating the supply of fresh air. Depending on the type, you will also find the following basic features in Binder incubators:
- A BINDER controller for clear display of all important parameters.
- An uncomplicated menu
- An electronic line recorder
- Various graphic display options for the process parameters
- Depending on the model, a VENTAIRTM air jacket system
- A real-time clock
- Depending on the incubator type, a standard-compliant sterilisation of healing air at 180 C (DIN 58947)
- A drift-free CO2 infrared absorption measuring system
- ANTI.PLENUM design to avoid contamination-critical fixtures-
- A PermadryTM system, double tray humidification system with defined condensation point
- An electronic fault auto-diagnostic system with visual and audible alarms
- A potential-free change-over contact for central monitoring
- Temperature monitor with visual and audible temperature alarm
- One sealed internal door
- One Ethernet interface for communication software APT-COMTM DataControlSystem
- Optional: Multiple stainless steel racks
- The BINDER test certificate
Incubator type: Cooling incubatorCabinet type: IncubatorMax. load: 101 – 150 kgInternal volume: 301 – 400 l
For more information on the features of the KB 400, please contact our expert service team.
Our professionals are there for you!
Our team of qualified professionals guarantees that you will receive the right equipment for your application. Do you have any questions about our various scaffolds, their functions or the brand manufacturers?
We look forward to your enquiry and will be happy to help you! You can reach us by phone at +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail at email@example.com.