The KMF240 from Binder is an indispensable instrument for your laboratory. Use the device for the most diverse processes and applications. In science laboratories or medical research institutes, these include in particular the cultivation of microorganisms, bacteria or animal cultures as well as numerous incubation or development processes. The KMF240 can also be used for precise observation of cell behaviour and growth.
The KMF240 from Binder: An all-rounder for your laboratory
With the KMF240 you have the option of
The corrosion- and condensate-free interior of the KMF240 offers extremely homogeneous temperature and humidity conditions, even when fully loaded. Depending on which version you choose, the Binder cabinet has a device that allows you to individually regulate the fresh air supplied, a temperature controller and a timer. In addition to many basic features, you will find the following basic features in Binder cabinets, depending on the version:
- A controller for simultaneous display of all important parameters
- Simple handling
- An electronic chart recorder
- Different graphic display options for the process parameters
- Depending on the model, a VENTAIRTM air jacket system
- A real-time clock
- Depending on the incubator type, a standard-compliant sterilisation of healing air at 180 C (DIN 58947)
- A drift-free CO2 infrared absorption measuring system
- ANTI.PLENUM design to prevent contamination-critical internals-
- A PermadryTM system, double tray humidification system with defined condensation point
- An electronic fault auto-diagnostic system with visual and audible alarm
- A potential-free change-over contact for central monitoring
- Temperature monitor with visual and audible temperature alarm
- One sealed internal door
- One Ethernet interface for communication software APT-COMTM DataControlSystem
- Optional: Multiple stainless steel racks
- The BINDER test certificate
Cabinet type: Constant climate chamberMax. load: 51 – 100 kgInternal volume: 201 – 300 l
For more information about our instruments, the different instruments or our manufacturers, please contact our customer service!
Get advice from the MedSolut team now!
Our expert team of advisors will ensure that you receive the ideal instruments for your requirements. Do you have questions about our different products, their functions or the manufacturers?
We look forward to your enquiry and will be happy to advise you. You can reach us by phone at +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail at email@example.com.