The CB 220 from Binder is a true all-rounder for the laboratory and many other work areas. Binder cabinets can be used for a wide range of laboratory functions. In laboratory or medical facilities, these include, for example, the cultivation of microorganisms, bacteria or animal cultures and various incubation or development processes. You can also use the CB 220 to study cell behaviour or growth and draw specific conclusions.
Reliable CO2 incubator for research, medicine and laboratory work
Our customers use the CB 220 from Binder for activities such as the creation or maintenance of (cell) growth processes.
The advantageous humidity and temperature conditions come from the precisely equipped interior. Depending on the design, the Binder cabinet has a device that allows you to individually regulate the fresh air supply, a temperature controller and a timer. In addition to many standard features, you will find the following features in Binder incubators, depending on the type:
- A controller for simultaneous display of all important parameters
- An intuitive menu
- An electronic line recorder
- Various graphic display options for the process parameters
- Depending on the model, a VENTAIRTM air jacket system
- A real-time clock
- Depending on the incubator type, a standard-compliant sterilisation of healing air at 180 C (DIN 58947)
- A drift-free CO2 infrared absorption measuring system
- ANTI.PLENUM design to prevent contamination-critical internals-
- A PermadryTM system, double tray humidification system with defined condensation point
- An electronic fault auto-diagnostic system with visual and audible alarm
- A potential-free change-over contact for central monitoring
- Temperature monitor with visual and audible temperature alarm
- One sealed internal door
- One Ethernet interface for communication software APT-COMTM DataControlSystem
- Optional: Multiple stainless steel racks
- The BINDER test certificate
Incubator type: CO2 incubatorCabinet type: IncubatorMax. load: 11 – 50 kgInternal volume: 201 – 300 l
Would you like to find out more about the details of the instruments and specifically about the BINDER CO2 incubator CB 220, O2 control?
Our team of consultants is at your disposal
Our expert service team will ensure that you receive the ideal materials for your laboratory. Do you have questions about the various incubators, incubators, drying cabinets, their functions or our brand manufacturers?
We will be happy to support you and are always available by phone at +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail at email@example.com. We look forward to getting in touch with you!