The CB 220 from Binder is an indispensable instrument for your laboratory. Use it for a wide variety of laboratory tasks. These include, for example, the cultivation of microorganisms, bacteria or animal cultures and various breeding and development processes. With the CB 220 you can also observe the behaviour of cells and their growth. It helps you to draw better conclusions about your work or the investigation.
Reliable incubator from Binder
With the CB 220 you have the possibility to
The good humidity and temperature conditions come from the precisely equipped interior. Depending on which model you choose, the Binder CO2 incubator has a device that allows you to regulate the supply of fresh air individually, a temperature regulator and a timer. In addition, depending on the variant, you will find the following features in the Binder incubators:
- A BINDER controller for clear display of all important information.
- User-friendly handling
- An electronic line recorder
- Various graphic display options for the process parameters
- Depending on the model, a VENTAIRTM air jacket system
- A real-time clock
- Depending on the incubator type, a standard-compliant sterilisation of healing air at 180 C (DIN 58947)
- A drift-free CO2 infrared absorption measuring system
- ANTI.PLENUM design to prevent contamination-critical internals-
- A PermadryTM system, double tray humidification system with defined condensation point
- An electronic fault auto-diagnostic system with visual and audible alarm
- A potential-free change-over contact for central monitoring
- Temperature monitor with visual and audible temperature alarm
- One sealed internal door
- One Ethernet interface for communication software APT-COMTM DataControlSystem
- Optional: Multiple stainless steel racks
- The BINDER test certificate
Incubator type: CO2 incubatorCabinet type: IncubatorMax. load: 11 – 50 kgInternal volume: 201 – 300 l
You can find out even more about our equipment, the versatile designs or our brand manufacturers from our customer service.
We will be happy to advise you!
Our demanding team of experts wants to make sure that you get the right equipment for your needs. Do you have any questions about our wide range of instruments, their functions or their brand manufacturers?
We will be happy to advise you and are available every day by telephone on +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to getting in touch with you!