Guarantee a basis for healthy working in your company! Take a look around our portfolio and find the right chair for your workplace.
We are pleased that you have chosen the CLASSIC 1210 from WERKSITZ.
First class comfort and quality workmanship
Do your employees spend most of the day standing?
WERKSITZ work chairs are ideal for supporting your staff. The WERKSITZ CLASSIC WS 1210 E TPU XL visco swivel chair integral foam is easy to use and ensures the highest level of ergonomics, thanks to its innovative features. Experience it for yourself!
WERKSITZ has been providing ideal sitting and standing comfort with its solutions since 1980, thus meeting the increasing demands for an ergonomic workplace.
- Chair type: Swivel chair
- seat width: 460 mm
- seat depth: 436 mm
- Backrest width: 420 mm
Additional extras and functions
A safety gas spring guarantees easy height adjustment
– Die-cast aluminium base, blasted, with glides or disc base
– Other foot crosses/feet on request
– Dissipation of electrostatic charge
– Depending on the model, you can also choose safety armrests made of hard plastic as an option
– Optional: Climbing aid
– Would you like a larger version of the chair? Optionally available in XL
– The optionally available wooden armrests visually enhance your laboratory furnishings
– Relieving, adjustable backrest
– Thanks to ergonomically shaped cushions, you can sit comfortably all day long
– Functionally arranged adjustment elements
– Easy and intuitive operation
– Durability due to robust, hard-wearing materials
– GS tested
Would you like to learn more about the functions of the devices or more detailed information about the WERKSITZ CLASSIC WS 1210 E TPU XL visco swivel chair integral foam?
You would like to know more?
Our discerning team of advisors will ensure that you receive the work chairs, laboratory chairs that meet your requirements. Do you have questions about the various articles, their functions or the manufacturers?
We look forward to your enquiry and will be happy to advise you. You can reach us by phone at +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail at [email protected]