Guarantee the basis for healthy work in your company! Our manufacturers offer an extensive range of first-class chairs.
We are pleased that you have chosen the CLASSIC 1210 from WERKSITZ.
Best comfort and quality workmanship
Do you or your employees have to spend most of the time standing during work?
The laboratory chairs from WERKSITZ are ideally suited to support your team. The WERKSITZ CLASSIC WS 1210 E XL swivel chair integral foam convinces with all its add-ons. Convince yourself!
Our manufacturer has been providing ideal sitting and standing comfort with its developments since 1980 and thus meets the increasing requirements for a healthy workplace.
Dimensions & Design
- Chair type: Swivel chair
- Seat width: 460 mm
- Seat depth: 436 mm
- Backrest width: 310 – 440 mm
Practical support in everyday working life
Height adjustment via safety gas spring
– The die-cast base is blasted and comes with glides or plate feet, depending on the type of chair or stool.
– Other foot crosses/feet on request
– The chair materials are antistatic
– Optional: safety armrests made of hard plastic
– In addition, you can extend this model with a step-up support
– XL-with extra wide seat and backrest
– The optionally available wooden armrests visually enhance your laboratory furnishings
– The relieving and adjustable backrest supports comfort during work
– Ergonomically shaped upholstery
– Practical arrangement of the adjustment elements
– High user-friendliness
– Durability due to robust, hard-wearing materials
– Meets the requirements of “GS-tested safety
You can ask our experts at any time for more detailed information about the useful features of the product.
Feel free to contact us!
Our expert team of consultants will ensure that you get the ideal materials for your work area. Do you have any questions about the wide range of instruments, their functions or their brand manufacturers?
We will be happy to assist you and are always available by phone at +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail at [email protected] We look forward to your inquiry!