Health chairs are the most important basis for a healthy work. We have an excellent selection of excellent laboratory chairs and stools for your work area.
We are pleased that you have chosen the CLASSIC 1210 from WERKSITZ.
Functional design and first class comfort
Your employees’ work consists of standing for most of the day?
With WERKSITZ task chairs and standing aids, you are making the right choice when it comes to promoting the health of your team. The WERKSITZ CLASSIC WS 1210 E T XL swivel chair integral foam guarantees first-class comfort, thanks to its ergonomics and innovative design. Try it out!
WERKSITZ has been developing chairs for ideal sitting and standing comfort since 1980, thus meeting the increasing expectations for a healthy workplace.
Dimensions & design features
- Chair type: Swivel chair
- seat width: 460 mm
- Seat depth: 436 mm
- Backrest width: 310 – 440 mm
A chair with many useful features
Height adjustment with safety gas spring
– Die-cast aluminium base, blasted, with glides or disc base
– Other foot solutions or base crosses are also available on request
– Dissipation of electrostatic charge
– Optional: safety armrests made of hard plastic
– Optional: Climbing aid
– XL-with extra wide seat and backrest
– Optionally available armrests with wooden pads take the design of your new laboratory equipment to a new level
– Relieving, adjustable backrest
– Ergonomically shaped cushions allow you to sit comfortably – all day long!
– Adjustment elements are functionally attached
– High user-friendliness
– Robust, high-quality materials
– GS tested
For more detailed information on the product features of the device, please contact our expert service team.
Let us advise you
Our team of qualified advisors wants you to get the ideal work chairs, laboratory chairs for your requirements. Do you have any questions about the wide range of instruments, their functions or the brand manufacturers?
We look forward to hearing from you and will be happy to help. You can reach us by phone at +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail at [email protected]