TX150 by Grant: Find the heating bath for your requirements
In our well-stocked online catalog, we offer a large quantity of diverse bath categories. Whether liquid baths, water baths, oil baths, glycol baths or sand baths: Let us find the right product for your laboratory area. With regard to different types of water or heating baths, a distinction is made between the following temperature or application ranges:
Water baths are mostly used at temperatures up to 100 °C. A glycol bath, on the other hand, is used between 100 °C and 200 °C. An oil bath can be used at 100 °C like a water bath. At higher temperatures, so-called sand baths are used.
Depending on what you choose, we offer you the option of supplementing and equipping the individual heating baths with versatile accessories or individual parts: whether test tube insert, ring set, insert rack, intermediate shelf, controller, heating bath water baths and much more – the choice is yours.
The ideal waterbaths for your laboratory
When it comes to heating baths and water baths for the laboratory environment, Grant has long been an established manufacturer.
Our customers rely on the certain reliability, quality and long-lasting performance. The TX150, for example, guarantees optimised aeration and mixing for reproducible results. The device is also suitable for more complex activities that require exact temperature control within a defined temperature range. The temperature range and the possible heating power are automatically limited according to the type of liquid selected. Some bath systems include the LabwiseTM software. This allows you to conveniently enter all relevant parameters via the PC.
Depending on the model, Grant’s waterbaths have a variety of useful extras, such as:
- A powerful pump for external circulation
- Multi-stage variable flow rate
- A maximum flow rate of approx. 23 l/min
- Max. Pressure approx. 530 mbar
- A full colour QVGA TFT screen displaying actual and setpoint temperature, pump speed and clear status icons
- One operating set point and three preset temperature values
- A timer: 99 hours, 59 minutes
- Alarm and heating control
- Alarms can be configured to switch a relay (high and low)
- A visual, audible programmable alarm
- Two-point user calibration for internal and external probes (TXPEP, TXSEP)
- USB interface
- Optional LabwiseTM PC software for program set-up, data acquisition and real-time graphing
- Memory for up to 10 programs with up to 100 segments
- Language selection: English, French, German, Spanish and Italian
- Low liquid protection by float switch
- Adjustable over-temperature shut-off
- Practical accessory clamp available for mounting on tanks
- Choice of five cooling (R) tanks with different characteristics, working volumes and cooling capacities
- Cooling/heating range: -47 to 100°C (depending on the selected refrigeration system)
Stability ± 0.1°C
…and much more. Contact our customer service for details on the TX150. Designation: GRANT Optima heated circulating water baths, TX150 series
For more detailed information about features of the TX150, please contact MedSolut’s customer service team.
Get to know more additions to the article!
Our team of knowledgeable service professionals aims to ensure that you receive the ideal materials for your laboratory. Do you have questions about our different designs, their advantages or the brand manufacturers?
We will be happy to assist you and are available around the clock by phone at +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail at [email protected] We look forward to hearing from you!