The JB Academy heating bath from Grant: Perfect for your laboratory
Whether sand, liquid, water or oil baths: We offer you a well-sorted selection of heating baths for your area of application: Let us find the right solution for your requirements. The following temperature or application ranges are distinguished between the individual water or heating bath types:
Water baths are thus used at temperatures up to 100 °C. A glycol bath is used between 100 °C and 200 °C. An oil bath can be used at 100 °C like a water bath. Sand baths are used at even higher temperatures.
Depending on the heating bath design, manufacturer and area of application, you can supplement the article with additional individual parts. Whether test tube insert, ring set, insert rack, intermediate bottom, controller, heating bath water baths and much more – contact us if you need something.
The JB Academy from Grant: High safety standard, first-class heating performance and long service life
The reliability, quality and outstanding performance of Grant products has made Grant one of the leading manufacturers of waterbaths over the years. The new mechanism of the JB Academy, for example, guarantees improved aeration and mixing for reproducible results. The bath is also suitable for more complex jobs that require precise temperature control within a specified temperature range. The temperature range and heating power are automatically limited according to the type of liquid selected. Some bath systems are equipped with LabwiseTM software. With this you can enter the parameters via PC.
Depending on the bath type, Grant’s water baths have a variety of useful extras, such as:
- A powerful pump for external circulation
- Multi-stage variable flow rate
- A maximum flow rate of approx. 23 l/min
- Max. Pressure approx. 530 mbar
- A full colour QVGA TFT screen displaying actual and set temperature, pump speed and clear status icons
- One operating set point and three preset temperature values
- A timer: 99 hours, 59 minutes
- Alarm and heating control
- Alarms can be configured to switch a relay (high and low)
- A visual, audible programmable alarm
- Two-point user calibration for internal and external probes (TXPEP, TXSEP)
- USB interface
- Optional LabwiseTM PC software for program set-up, data acquisition and real-time graphing
- Memory for up to 10 programs with up to 100 segments
- Language selection: English, French, German, Spanish and Italian
- Low liquid protection by float switch
- Adjustable over-temperature shut-off
- Practical accessory clamp available for mounting on tanks
- Choice of five cooling (R) tanks with different characteristics, working volumes and cooling capacities
- Cooling/heating range: -47 to 100°C (depending on the selected refrigeration system)
Stability ± 0.1°C
…and much more. Contact our customer service for details of the JB Academy. Model name: GRANT JB Academy water bath
Temperature max.: 95°C
Our expert team will explain even more about our devices, the individual versions or our brand manufacturer.
Get personal advice now!
Our expert service team will ensure that you receive the ideal heating baths, water baths for your laboratory. Do you have any questions about our different devices, their modes of operation or the respective manufacturers?
We look forward to hearing from you and will be happy to advise you! You can reach us by phone at +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail at [email protected]