TC120 from Grant: Find the heating bath for your requirements
Whether you need sand, liquid, water or oil baths, our online portfolio offers a wide range of heating bath options for your laboratory or institute: we will always help you find the optimum solution for your laboratory applications. The following temperature or application ranges are distinguished between the different types of water or heating baths:
Water baths, for example, are used at temperatures up to 100 °C. A glycol bath, on the other hand, is used between 100 °C and 200 °C. An oil bath can be used at 100 °C, just like a water bath. Sand baths are used at higher temperatures.
Depending on the heating bath design, manufacturer and area of application, you can equip the article with further individual parts. Whether test tube insert, ring set, insert rack, intermediate bottom, controller, heating bath water baths and much more – , it all depends on your requirements.
High-quality heating and water bath with long service life and enormous heat output
The reliability, quality and consistent performance of Grant products has made Grant an established manufacturer of waterbaths over the past decades. The advanced mechanism of the TC120 guarantees, among other things, adjustment from aeration as well as mixing for reproducible results. It is also suitable for more complex activities, which achieve an exact tempering in an existing temperature range. The respective temperature range as well as the possible heating power are automatically limited and correspond to the selected fluid type. Many of Grant’s models include LabwiseTM software. This allows you to enter the parameters via PC.
Depending on the type, Grant waterbaths have a large number of qualitative extras:
- A powerful pump for external circulation.
- A multistage variable flow rate
- A maximum flow rate of approx. 23 l/min
- Max. Pressure approx. 530 mbar
- A full colour QVGA TFT screen displaying actual and setpoint temperature, pump speed and clear status icons
- One operating set point and three preset temperature values
- A timer: 99 hours, 59 minutes
- Alarm and heating control
- Alarms can be configured to switch a relay (high and low)
- A visual, audible programmable alarm
- Two-point user calibration for internal and external probes (TXPEP, TXSEP)
- USB interface
- Optional LabwiseTM PC software for program set-up, data acquisition and real-time graphing
- Memory for up to 10 programs with up to 100 segments
- Language selection: English, French, German, Spanish and Italian
- Low liquid protection by float switch
- Adjustable over-temperature shut-off
- Practical accessory clamp available for mounting on tanks
- Choice of five cooling (R) tanks with different characteristics, working volumes and cooling capacities
- Cooling/heating range: -47 to 100°C (depending on the selected refrigeration system)
Stability ± 0.1°C
… and much more! Model name: GRANT Optima heated circulating water baths, TC120 series
Even more about our articles, the respective instruments or our brand manufacturer, our customer advisor will explain to you.
Our experts are here for you!
Our knowledgeable team of experts wants you to get the best products for your lab. Do you have questions about the various heating baths, water baths, their advantages or our brand manufacturers?
We will be happy to assist you and are always available by phone at +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail at [email protected] We look forward to hearing from you!