Discover first class heating baths from Grant
Our range offers you a large quantity of different heating bath categories. Whether liquid baths, water baths, oil baths, glycol baths or sand baths, let us find the optimal solution for your requirements. With regard to different water or heating bath types, a distinction is made between the following temperature or application ranges:
Water baths, for example, are used at temperatures up to 100 °C. A glycol bath, on the other hand, is used between 100 °C and 200 °C. An oil bath can be used at 100 °C, just like a water bath. Sand baths are used at even higher temperatures.
Depending on the type of heating bath, manufacturer and area of application, you have the option of adding further accessories to the selected item. Whether test tube insert, ring set, insert rack, intermediate bottom, controller, heating bath water baths and much more – the choice is yours.
The T100 from Grant: High safety standard, excellent performance and long service life
Grant has been one of the renowned manufacturers in the field of heating baths and water baths for decades.
Our partners and customers appreciate the certain reliability, quality and long-lasting performance. For example, the T100 allows you to adjust aeration and mix for reproducible results. The unit is also suitable for more demanding jobs that require precise temperature control within an existing temperature range. The temperature range and heating power are automatically limited according to the type of fluid selected. Some Grant models include the LabwiseTM software. This allows you to easily enter all relevant parameters via the PC.
Depending on the model, Grant waterbaths have a lot of excellent features, such as:
- A powerful pump for external circulation
- Multi-stage variable flow rate
- A maximum flow rate of approx. 23 l/min
- Max. Pressure approx. 530 mbar
- A full colour QVGA TFT screen displaying actual and setpoint temperature, pump speed and clear status icons
- One operating set point and three preset temperature values
- A timer: 99 hours, 59 minutes
- Alarm and heating control
- Alarms can be configured to switch a relay (high and low)
- A visual, audible programmable alarm
- Two-point user calibration for internal and external probes (TXPEP, TXSEP)
- USB interface
- Optional LabwiseTM PC software for program set-up, data acquisition and real-time graphing
- Memory for up to 10 programs with up to 100 segments
- Language selection: English, French, German, Spanish and Italian
- Low liquid protection by float switch
- Adjustable over-temperature shut-off
- Practical accessory clamp available for mounting on tanks
- Choice of five cooling (R) tanks with different characteristics, working volumes and cooling capacities
- Cooling/heating range: -47 to 100°C (depending on the selected refrigeration system)
Stability ± 0.1°C
… and much more! Description of the article: GRANT Optima heated circulating water baths, T100 series
For more information about our units, the different versions or the manufacturer, please contact our customer service!
Do you have any questions?
Our team of trained professionals will make sure you get the best instruments for your needs. Do you have questions about our various items, their features or our brand manufacturers?
We will be happy to advise you and are always available by phone at +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail at [email protected] We are looking forward to your contact!