Classic laboratory stirrer in innovative design
Which laboratory stirrer you can use in your laboratory depends on your activities or tasks and the medium to be stirred or mixed. The volume, stirrer drive or control system should also match your requirements for the device. The stirrer R 9001 from Bochem convinces with a lot of important features:
- Stirring plate made of stainless steel or porcelain
- Robust design and construction
- Smooth starting motor
- Strong magnetic field
- High stirring power
- CE certified
- Includes PL (Product Liability) Insurance
- Digital display with illumination
- Remarkable stirring capacity
- Individual adjustment of the stirring speed
- Lockout mode
- Microprocessor control depending on model
- Jog shuttle system
- With certificate for traceability
- Optional multiple inserts
- Depending on model, inserts for different pistons
- Depending on model: gas/vacuum manifold
- Independent safety circuit
- Temperature sensor
- Fast warm-up times Type: Agitator
Stirring volume: 40 l
Stirring positions: single
Our trained service team will be pleased to inform you about additional equipment features.
Questions? We will help you!
Our demanding MedSolut team ensures that you receive the ideal equipment for your requirements. Do you have questions about the different devices, their functions or our manufacturers?
We will be happy to assist you and are always available by phone at +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!