Create the best conditions for ergonomic working in your company! We have an excellent range of high-quality seating for your employees.
The 1442.11 from our brand manufacturer WERKSITZ guarantees user-friendly ergonomics, individual functions and simple handling.
Comfortable seat and excellent quality
Static standing can have a negative effect on the health of your employees. If you perform activities that require you to stand at all times, you or your employees need the best possible seating or standing aids. Standing all the time can put a lot of strain on the body.
The WERKSITZ work and laboratory chairs are ideal for supporting your staff. The WERKSITZ WS 1442.11 standing aid turquoise guarantees qualitative comfort, thanks to its ergonomics and timeless design. Test it yourself!
Our manufacturer has been providing the right sitting and standing comfort with its solutions since 1980, thus meeting the increasing demands for a health-promoting workplace.
- Chair type: glider chair
- seat width: 390 mm
- seat depth: 350 mm
- Colours: The color of the office chair can also be customized. The colours turquoise are available as an option.
Height adjustment with safety gas spring
– The die-cast base is blasted and comes with glides or plate feet depending on the chair type
– Other foot crosses or foot solutions can also be provided on request
– Dissipation of electrostatic charge
– Choose optional hard plastic safety backrests
– In addition, you can extend this model with a climbing aid
– Would you like a larger version of the chair? Optionally it is also available in XL
– Optionally, you can also choose the armrests with wooden pads
– No more back pain thanks to the relieving and individually adjustable backrest
– Ergonomically shaped upholstery
– Functionally arranged adjustment elements
– High user friendliness
– Durability due to robust, hard-wearing materials
– GS tested
You can find out even more about our instruments, the individual versions or our brand manufacturers from our service team.
Do you have any questions about the instrument?
Our team of experienced technical advisors will ensure that you receive the optimum materials for your laboratory. Do you have any questions about our various designs, their modes of operation or our manufacturers?
We are extremely happy to advise you and are available all day by telephone on +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail to [email protected] We look forward to hearing from you!