Create a basis for back-friendly work in your company! In our catalogue you will find an excellent selection of ergonomic laboratory chairs and stools for the laboratory and practice environment.
With the 1442.11 from our manufacturer WERKSITZ you choose a particularly high-quality chair.
Healthy posture with your WERKSITZ
Do your laboratory staff have to stand for long periods at work? Then you need support, because standing for too long can become an extraordinary strain for our body but also for our whole health.
With the laboratory chairs as well as standing aids from WERKSITZ you make exactly the right choice when it comes to maintaining the well-being of your personnel. The WERKSITZ WS 1442.11 U standing aid black is easy to use and guarantees first-class ergonomics, thanks to its modern equipment. Experience it yourself!
Our manufacturer has been providing optimum sitting and standing comfort with its developments since 1980 and thus meets the special requirements of a healthy workplace.
Further special features
- Chair type: glider chair
- Seat width: 390 mm
- seat depth: 350 mm
- Colours: Add a pop of color! Model 1442.11 comes in the colour black. Decide personally which style is best for your rooms.
What else you can expect
A safety gas spring guarantees easy height adjustment
– Die-cast aluminium base, blasted, with glides or disc base
– Other foot solutions or base crosses are also available on request
– The chair materials are antistatic
– Choose optional safety backrests made of hard plastic
– Do you need a step-up aid? This is also optionally available
– XL-with extra wide seat and backrest
– Optional: armrests with wooden pads
– The relieving and adjustable backrest supports the comfort during work
– The ergonomically shaped cushions allow comfortable sitting – all day long!
– Functionally arranged adjustment elements
– Easy and intuitive operation
– Robust, high-quality materials
– GS tested
Do you need more detailed information about the 1442.11?
Let us advise you free of charge
Our team of discerning service personnel aims to ensure that you receive the right equipment for your application. Do you have any questions about the different work chairs, laboratory chairs, their functions or our manufacturers?
We look forward to your enquiry and will be happy to help you! You can reach us by phone at +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail at [email protected]