Do you want to promote the health of your colleagues at work? Discover our range and find the ideal chair for your company.
We are pleased that you have chosen the KLIMASTAR 9211.
All-rounder with practical features
Anyone who stands monotonously all the time needs the best support, because static standing is an extreme strain on our bodies.
WERKSITZ work and laboratory chairs are accordingly well suited to support your team. The WERKSITZ KLIMASTAR WS 9211 T high chair integral foam is easy to use and provides highest ergonomics thanks to its modern equipment. Convince yourself!
WERKSITZ has been providing optimum sitting and standing comfort with its products since 1980, thus meeting the increasing demands for a healthy workplace.
- Chair type: High chair
- seat width: 415 – 470 mm
- seat depth: 475 mm
- Backrest width: 322 – 400 mm
With many extras the ideal support in everyday working life
A safety gas spring promises easy height adjustment
– Die-cast aluminium base, blasted, with glides or disc base
– Other foot crosses or foot solutions can also be provided on request
– Electrostatic charge is simply discharged
– Depending on the model, you can also choose safety armrests made of hard plastic as an option
– In addition, you can extend this model with a climbing aid
– XL-with extra wide seat and backrest
– Optionally you can also choose the armrests with wooden pads
– Relieving, adjustable backrest
– Thanks to ergonomically shaped cushions you sit comfortably all day long
– Practical arrangement of the adjustment elements
– High user friendliness
– Durability due to robust, hard-wearing materials
– GS tested
Would you like more detailed information about the KLIMASTAR 9211 from WERKSITZ?
Do you have any questions about the model?
Our expert service team will make sure that you get the best instruments for your field. Do you have questions about the different models, their advantages or their brand manufacturers?
We look forward to your call and will be happy to help you. You can reach us by phone at +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail at [email protected]