Create the optimal basis for healthy working in your company! Take a look around our range and find the ideal chair for your company.
Have you decided on the “WERKSITZ KLIMASTAR WS 9211 TPU high chair integral foam”? We will be happy to explain additional details about this article to you below.
How to get more out of your laboratory equipment
Standing for long periods of time can have a negative impact on the health of your employees. If you perform tasks that require you to stand at all times, you need the best possible seating or standing aids. This is because standing all the time can be extremely stressful for the body.
WERKSITZ laboratory and office chairs are therefore ideal for supporting your staff. The WERKSITZ KLIMASTAR WS 9211 TPU high chair integral foam convinces with all its extras. Try it out!
Our manufacturer has been providing the right sitting and standing comfort with its developments since 1980 and thus meets the increasing expectations of a healthy workplace.
- Chair type: High chair
- seat width: 415 – 470 mm
- seat depth: 475 mm
- Backrest width: 322 – 400 mm
Further benefits of our WERKSITZ chairs
Height adjustment by means of a safety gas spring
– Die-cast aluminium base, blasted, with glides or plate feet
– Other foot solutions or foot crosses are also possible on request.
– The chair materials are antistatic
– Choose optional safety backrests made of hard plastic
– In addition, you can extend this model with a step-up aid
– If required, this model is also available in XL with an extra wide seat and backrest
– Optionally, you can also choose the armrests with wooden pads
– A relieving, adjustable backrest ensures optimum comfort during work
– Ergonomically shaped upholstery
– Practical arrangement of the adjustment elements
– Easy to operate
– Durability due to robust, hard-wearing materials
– GS tested
You need more details about the KLIMASTAR 9211?
We will find the perfect offer for you
Our expert team of service personnel guarantees that you will receive the optimum products for your application. Do you have any questions about the various instruments, their functions or the manufacturers?
We will be happy to assist you and can be contacted at any time by telephone on +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail at [email protected] We look forward to getting in touch with you!