Healthy working with the right work chair: A healthy workplace is the be-all and end-all when it comes to the health and performance of your employees. Our manufacturers offer a wide range of comfortable seating for the workplace.
With the WS 1210 from our manufacturer WERKSITZ, you are choosing a first-class, health-promoting work chair….
Maximum comfort and flexible functions
If you stand in one place every day, you need the best support, because static standing is an extreme strain for the body.
With the laboratory and office chairs as well as standing aids from WERKSITZ you make the decisive choice when it comes to promoting the health of your staff. The WERKSITZ CLASSIC WS 1210 E swivel chair integral foam convinces with all its facets. Try it out!
Our manufacturer has been providing ideal sitting and standing comfort with its solutions since 1980, thus meeting the increasing demands for a healthy workplace.
Further special features
- Chair type: Swivel chair
- Seat width: 450 mm
- seat depth: 436 mm
- Backrest width: 420 mm
- Colours: Set the (colour) tone: The WS 1210 model comes in black.
Special features and extras
Height adjustment via safety gas spring
– Die-cast aluminium base, blasted, with glides or disc base
– Other foot solutions or base crosses are also available on request.
– The nature of the materials ensures that electrostatic charge is discharged directly
– Optional: safety armrests made of hard plastic
– Do you need an access aid? This is also available as an option
– XL-with extra wide seat and backrest
– Wooden pads are also available for the armrests
– The relieving and adjustable backrest supports the comfort during work
– The ergonomically shaped cushions allow comfortable sitting – all day long!
– Adjustment elements are functionally attached
– High user friendliness
– Durability due to robust, hard-wearing materials
– GS tested
You need more detailed information about the WS 1210?
Our experts will be happy to advise you!
Our trained team of advisors guarantees that you will receive the right materials for your work area. Do you have any questions about the versatile instruments, their functions or the brand manufacturers?
We are extremely happy to advise you and are always available by telephone on +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail to [email protected] We look forward to getting in touch with you!