Healthy and effective work with the right laboratory chair: A healthy workplace is the foundation when it comes to the health and vitality of your team. Our manufacturers offer a wide range of ergonomic work chairs.
The CLASSIC 1211.20 from our brand manufacturer WERKSITZ promises user-friendly ergonomics, its individual settings and ease of use.
How to get more out of your laboratory equipment
Do your employees have to stand for long periods at work? Then you need help, because static standing can become a significant strain on the body.
With WERKSITZ chairs and standing aids you make the decisive choice when it comes to promoting the health of your team. The WERKSITZ CLASSIC WS 1211.20 E high chair integral foam convinces with its simple, modern and at the same time ergonomic design. Experience it for yourself!
Our manufacturer has been providing optimum sitting and standing comfort with its designs since 1980 and thus meets the special expectations of an ergonomic workplace.
- Chair type: high chair
- seat width: 450 mm
- seat depth: 436 mm
- Backrest width: 420 mm
- Colours: With many of our chairs, you can choose from a versatile range of colours to add your own touch to the upholstery or to match your home decor. This model is available in black.
A chair with many useful features
A safety gas spring allows for easy height adjustment
– The die-cast base is sandblasted and comes with glides or disc feet, depending on the version
– Other foot crosses/feet on request
– The chair materials are antistatic
– Choose optional hard plastic safety backrests
– Do you need a step-up aid? This is also optionally available
– XL-with extra wide seat and backrest
– Optional: armrests with wooden pads
– No more back pain thanks to the relieving and individually adjustable backrest
– Thanks to ergonomically shaped cushions you sit comfortably all day long
– Adjustment elements are functionally attached
– High user friendliness
– Robust, high-quality materials
– Meets the requirements of “GS-tested safety
Our team of experts can tell you even more about our instruments, the various models or the manufacturer.
Get advice from our service staff now!
Our competent MedSolut team wants you to get the right items for your needs. Do you have questions about our various instruments, their advantages or their manufacturers?
We will be happy to assist you and can be reached at any time by telephone on +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail at [email protected] We look forward to hearing from you!