Nabertherm furnaces can be used for the production of various materials or for materials testing in dental laboratories. In addition, they are also suitable for work in tool and fitting construction, in technical ceramics, glass or solar production, in photovoltaic and semiconductor production as well as in plastics and metal processing.
Modern Solution for Your Work Area: The LE from Nabertherm
A furnace from Nabertherm is the number one choice of our customers when it comes to furnaces for a wide variety of applications. For more than 70 years, the manufacturer has been producing retort furnaces, muffle furnaces, air circulation furnaces or even high-temperature and chamber furnaces. High quality “Made in Germany” and awarded with the seal “100% Best Price Guaranteed”. The LE furnace system was developed primarily for your laboratory activities.
Numerous special features accompany this model. Among other things, the LE has heating plates made of ceramic with integrated heating wire, which is splash and exhaust gas protected and can be replaced without any problems. The furnace housingThe durable housing made of stainless steel sheet ensures even heating on both sides.Additional special features include:
- T max 1100 °C or 1200 °C
- Ceramic heating plates with integrated heating wire (splash and waste gas protected)
- Easy to change heating plates
- Insulation made of fibre material
- Housing made of textured stainless steel sheet
- Double-walled housing ensures stability and low temperature leakage
- Depending on the furnace type, the unit has a hinged door that can be used as a shelf or a lift door
- A supply air opening integrated in the door
- an integrated exhaust air opening
- a particularly quiet operation of the heater
- NT-Log-Basic for Nabertherm Controller
- Documentation of process data with USB stick
- base frame included
- associated software
- Several models to choose from
Technical details of the LE
Furnace volume: 2 l, 6 l, 1 l, 14 l
Furnace temperature max.: 1100°C
Power: 2,9 kW, 1,5 kW, 1,8 kW
Please ask our expert service team for more information about the equipment features of the article.
We are here for you!
Our qualified team of advisors aims to provide you with the ideal articles for your field of expertise. Do you have questions about the different instruments, their features or the brand manufacturers?
We will be happy to assist you and are always available by phone at +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail at [email protected] We look forward to getting in touch with you!