The furnaces of our renowned brand manufacturers are used for processing various materials.
The LT Muffle Furnace: Excellent Design and Long Service Life
The LT muffle furnace from Nabertherm is at the forefront when it comes to industrial furnaces for a wide variety of industries. The manufacturer has been producing chamber furnaces, high-temperature furnaces, retort furnaces, air circulation furnaces and so-called muffle furnaces for more than 70 years. High quality “Made in Germany” and awarded with the seal “100% Best Price Guaranteed”. The model muffle furnace LT was especially designed for your activities in the laboratory.
The Nabertherm muffle furnace with lift door contains ceramic heating plates with integrated heating wire, which is protected against splash and exhaust gas and can be replaced without great effort. The housing of this model is made of robust textured stainless steel sheet. Heating is therefore possible from both sides.Further information on the LT:
- T max 1100 °C or 1200 °C
- Ceramic heating plates with integrated heating wire (splash and exhaust gas protected)
- Uncomplicated handling of the heating plates
- Insulation made of fibre material
- High-quality stainless steel housing
- Double-walled housing ensures stability and low temperature leakage
- Depending on the model, the oven has a hinged door that can be used as a shelf or a lift door
- A supply air opening integrated in the door
- Exhaust air opening in the rear wall of the oven
- Low noise level
- NT-Log-Basic for Nabertherm controller
- Optimal recording of process data with USB stick
- Base frame included
- Integrated scale and special VCD software
- Several models to choose from
Technical information about the furnace
Furnace volume: 15 l, 3 l, 5 l, 9 l, 24 l, 40 l
max. furnace temperature: 1100°C, 1200°C
Power: 3 kW, 3,5 kW, 1,2 kW, 2,4 kW, 4,5 kW, 6 kW
Would you like to learn more about our instruments and details about the Nabertherm Muffle Furnace with Lift Door?
Our experts are ready to answer your questions!
Our team of qualified consultants guarantees that you will receive the optimal instruments for your requirements. Do you have any questions about the versatile articles, their modes of operation or our manufacturers?
We will be happy to advise you and are always available by telephone on +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail to [email protected] We look forward to getting in touch with you!