The C-MAG HP 4 from IKA is used by numerous customers, often in the chemical and biological industries, for heating at highly precise temperatures.
Heating plates from IKA: For safe, efficient heating of your working material
The heating plate C-MAG HP 4 from IKA is characterized by its enormously high resistance. The C-MAG HP 4 has the following special features:
- A fixed safety circuit (approx. 550 °C).
- A hot-top indicator: warning to protect against burns
- A precise temperature setting via an LED display
- Includes a DIN socket12878 for connecting a contact thermometer for precise temperature control
- An error code display in the event of a malfunction
- A recessed user surface to protect against leaking liquids Hotplate shape: square
heating points: single
Temperature max.: 500°C
width: 150 mm
Depth: 260 mm
Power: 250 W
weight: 3 kg
Voltage: 230 / 120 / 100 V, 50/60 Hz
Temperature range: 50 - 500 °C
Our competent customer service will be happy to provide you with more detailed information about the equipment features.
Our team of qualified service staff aims to ensure that you receive the optimum equipment for your specialist area. Do you have questions about our various devices, their advantages or the respective brand manufacturers?
We are extremely happy to support you and are available all day by telephone on +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to your enquiry!