The C-MAG HP 7 from IKA is used by a large number of our customers, often in chemistry and biology, for heating under very precise temperatures.
Efficient heating of your samples
The glass ceramic plate C-MAG HP 7 from IKA is made of robust glass ceramic and is characterized by its very good chemical resistance. Further special features of the C-MAG HP 7 include
- A defined safety circuit (approx. 550 °C)
- A hot-top indicator: warns you when the surface is hot
- A precise temperature setting via a digital display
- Includes a DIN socket12878 for the connection of a contact thermometer for precise temperature control
- An error code display in case of malfunctions
- A recessed user surface to protect against liquid spills Hot plate shape: square
heating points: single
Max. temperature: 500°C
width: 220 mm
Depth: 330 mm
Power: 1000 W
weight: 5 kg
Voltage: 230 / 120 / 100 V, 50/60 Hz
Temperature range: 50 – 500 °C
Additional information about equipment features of the model you can always ask our team of experts.
We will find the right offer for you
Our expert service team guarantees that you will receive the ideal instruments for your requirements. Do you have any questions about our versatile items, how they work or the brand manufacturers?
We will be happy to assist you and can be contacted at any time by telephone on +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail at [email protected] We look forward to your questions!