The CB 160 from Binder is an excellent instrument for your laboratory. The incubators and incubators from Binder are suitable for a range of functions. These include in particular the cultivation of microorganisms, bacterial or animal cultures and various incubation or development processes. With the CB 160 you can also observe the behaviour of cells and their growth. Conclusions can often be drawn more easily this way.
The CB 160: Innovative incubator for research, medicine and laboratory work
With the BINDER CO2 incubator CB 160, gas-tight, you can
Its interior is free of corrosion and condensation and offers the best conditions for your work in the laboratory, even with a very full load. Depending on the model, the Binder cabinet has a timer, a temperature controller and usually also a device for regulating the fresh air supply. Depending on the model, you will also find the following features in Binder cabinets:
- A controller for simultaneous display of all relevant parameters
- An easy-to-use user interface
- An electronic line recorder
- Different graphic display options for the process parameters
- Depending on the model, a VENTAIRTM air jacket system
- An individually adjustable temperature range
- APT.line preheating chamber technology
- Natural convection-A programmable exhaust flap
- A controller with timer function
- An integrated temperature limiter with visual alarm
- Interlocking system
- The BINDER test certificate
Incubator type: CO2 incubatorCabinet type: IncubatorMax. load: 11 – 50 kgInternal volume: 101 – 200 l
Would you like to find out more about our equipment, especially the CB 160?
Find out now!
Our team of discerning technical advisors will ensure that you receive the ideal materials for your area of expertise. Do you have questions about the different whips, their characteristics or the manufacturers?
We will be happy to assist you and are available around the clock by telephone on +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!