Ergonomic work chairs are the optimal foundation for pleasant, back-friendly work. Our manufacturers offer a diverse range of high-quality seating.
Are you interested in the “bimos Flex 2 sit-stand chair with glider”? Let us provide you with additional details about this model:
The all-rounder for your workplace
The anatomically designed seat of the promotes a healthy sitting position all by itself. Even when the seat is slightly bent, it provides support for the buttocks, promotes precise motor skills and creates continuous contact with the backrest. The unique support on the pelvis regulates the straightening of the pelvis and keeps the spine in its natural shape. This prevents fatigue and maintains concentration and performance.
Depending on the working environment, a number of bimos task chairs can be made with upholstery in various materials such as fabric or integral foam. These are then easily attached to the chair by quickly hooking them into place. This innovative and also extremely simple design makes it possible to adapt your work chair to the individual laboratory situation.
Dimensions & design features
- Chair type: sit-stand chair
- Colours: The “bimos Flex 2 sit-stand chair with glides” is available in black.
What else you can expect
Practical, simple design
– Ensures greater mobility thanks to its construction
– Compact construction
– Easy to clean
– Certificates from independent testing institutes
– Durable materials
- High sustainability factor due to simple pad replacement
- Low-joint, form-fitting design
- Can be used in the most versatile areas
- Whether artificial leather, integral foam or fabric: choose your preferred texture
- Material: breathable, comfortable, soft and at the same time cut and slip resistant
- User-friendly operation
- With castors: load-dependent with braked castors for hard floors or with abrasion-resistant floor glides available
- Optional: height-adjustable and foldable climbing aid
- Has various necessary features
- Integrated pelvic support & ergonomically shaped seat surface
- Innovative flex function for typical laboratory work
- Has antibacterial, antimycotic and antimicrobial properties
- Optional: Electrostatic dissipative
- Fast delivery time
You can always ask our team of experts for more information about the equipment features of the device.
Our service team is at your disposal
Our team of experienced consultants wants you to get the best instruments for your needs. Do you have questions about the different work chairs, laboratory chairs, their functions or their manufacturers?
We will be happy to assist you and are always available by phone at +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail at [email protected] We look forward to getting in touch with you!