Would you like to offer your team a healthy workplace? It is easy to lose track of the large selection of work chairs.
We are pleased that you have chosen the 1220 from WERKSITZ.
A practical all-rounder for your everyday working life!
Standing for too long can have a long-term negative effect on the well-being of your employees. If they are involved in activities that require them to stand frequently, you or your employees are dependent on the best possible seating or standing aids. This is because standing for long periods of time can put a lot of strain on the human body.
With the laboratory chairs and standing aids from WERKSITZ you are making exactly the right choice when it comes to promoting the health of your staff. The WERKSITZ WS 1220 GMP XL laboratory chair black convinces with its light, innovative and at the same time anatomic design. Try it out!
Our manufacturer has been providing the right sitting and standing comfort with its products since 1980, thus meeting the increasing demands for an ergonomic workplace.
Further special features
- Chair type: Laboratory chair
- Seat width: 460 mm
- seat depth: 336 mm
- Backrest width: 310 – 440 mm
- Colours: In addition to a wide range of individual settings, you can equally customize the color of the 1220 to your liking. For example, you can get this chair in black.
Additional extras and settings
Height adjustment with safety gas spring
– Die-cast aluminium base, blasted, with glides or disc base
– Other foot crosses/feet on request
– The nature of the materials ensures that electrostatic charge is discharged directly
– Choose optional hard plastic safety backrests
– In addition, you can extend this model with a climbing aid
– Would you like a larger version of the chair? It is also optionally available in XL
– The optionally available wooden armrests visually enhance your laboratory furnishings
– The relieving and adjustable backrest supports the comfort during work
– Ergonomically shaped upholstery
– Adjustment elements are functionally attached
– High user friendliness
– Robust, high-quality materials
– Meets the requirements of “GS-tested safety
You can find out even more about our instruments, the individual instruments or the manufacturer from our customer advisor!
Do you have any questions?
Our team of qualified consultants will make sure that you get the right instruments for your field of work. Do you have any questions about our various products, their functions or our manufacturers?
We look forward to hearing from you and will be happy to help! You can reach us by phone at +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail at [email protected]