The right lab chair is incredibly important so that your team doesn’t complain about back pain after a hard day’s work. We have an extensive range of excellent laboratory chairs and stools available for your company.
Are you interested in the KLIMASTAR 9311? Let us give you more details about this model:
High-quality materials and first-class comfort
Your employees’ work consists of standing activities most of the day?
WERKSITZ chairs are perfect for supporting your staff. The WERKSITZ KLIMASTAR WS 9311 TPU high chair honeycomb fabric guarantees first-class comfort, thanks to its ergonomics and modern design. Try it out for yourself!
WERKSITZ has been providing the right sitting and standing comfort with its designs since 1980 and thus meets the increasing expectations of an ergonomic workplace.
Dimensions & Design
- Chair type: High chair
- seat width: 480 mm
- seat depth: 475 mm
- Backrest width: 400 mm
- Colours: The KLIMASTAR 9311 high chair is available in black, red or blue.
Useful extras and functions
Height adjustment via safety gas spring
– Die-cast aluminium base, blasted, with glides or plate foot
– Other foot crosses/feet on request
– Electrostatic charge is simply discharged
– Choose optional safety backrests made of hard plastic
– Do you need a climbing aid? This is also optionally available
– XL-with extra wide seat and backrest
– The optionally available wooden armrests visually enhance your laboratory equipment
– Relieving, adjustable backrest
– Ergonomically shaped upholstery
– Practical arrangement of the adjustment elements
– Easy to operate
– Durability due to robust, hard-wearing materials
– GS tested
Our customer service will explain even more about our devices, the various instruments or our manufacturers!
How can we help you?
Our competent team of experts guarantees that you will receive the ideal instruments for your laboratory. Do you have questions about our various designs, their features or the respective brand manufacturers?
We will be happy to assist you and are always available by phone at +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail at [email protected] We look forward to getting in touch with you!