You can use our industrial furnaces for processing different materials as well as for material testing in dental laboratories.
Furnace System for Routine Use in the Laboratory
Nabertherm is a very good choice when it comes to laboratory furnaces for a wide range of applications. For more than 70 years, the manufacturer has been producing chamber furnaces, high-temperature furnaces, retort furnaces, air circulation furnaces and so-called muffle furnaces. High quality “Made in Germany” and awarded with the seal “100% Best Price Guaranteed”. The RSH furnace system was especially made for your activities in the laboratory.
It has ceramic heating plates with integrated heating wire, which is protected against splash and exhaust gas and can be changed very easily. The housing of this modelThe durable housing made of stainless steel sheet ensures even heating from both sides.Additional features include:
- T max 1100 °C or 1200 °C
- Ceramic heating plates with integrated heating wire (splash and exhaust protected)
- Easy to change heating plates
- Insulation made of fibre material
- High-quality stainless steel housing
- Low outside temperatures due to double-walled housing
- Depending on the furnace type, the unit has a hinged door that can be used as a shelf or a lift door
- Adjustable supply air opening in the door
- Exhaust air opening integrated
- Quiet noise level
- NT-Log-Basic for Nabertherm controller
- Documentation of data with USB stick
- A base frame, as well as a ceramic stamp with support plate in the furnace
- A precision scale and the special VCD software package
- Numerous models available
Functions & dimensions
Furnace temperature max.: 1300°C
Power: 12 kW, 6,6 kW, 1,9 kW, 3,4 kW, 13,7 kW
Our service team will be pleased to inform you about additional features and characteristics.
Not enough details for you? Ask our consultants!
Our competent team of consultants will ensure that you receive the ideal equipment for your field. Do you have questions about the various laboratory furnaces, their functions or the brand manufacturers?
We will be happy to assist you and are available around the clock by phone at +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail at [email protected] We look forward to hearing from you!