Efficient temperature control tasks with the Unistat Tango
The Unistat Tango from Huber is used by our customers in microbiological, histological, clinical, industrial and environmental laboratories, for example. It provides extremely useful assistance in sample preparation, reactor temperature control, material stress testing or temperature simulation.
Huber’s thermostats come in a wide variety of designs and, depending on the type, have additional useful features. The basic equipment includes aspects such as:
- short heating/cooling times
- extensive temperature ranges
- robust construction
- USB interface and software
- user-friendly menu navigation & operation
- individual setting options
- high temperature stability
- complies with all current directives and standards
- several program places available
- digital display
- robust housing parts
- low noise and low maintenance
Thermostat type: Process thermostat
max. temperature: +250°C
Our customer service will explain even more about our instruments, the versatile instruments or our brand manufacturer!
Do you still have questions about the instrument type?
Our team of experienced service staff aims to provide you with the best materials for your needs. Do you have questions about our different models, their features or the manufacturers?
We are extremely happy to support you and can always be reached by phone at +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail at [email protected] We look forward to hearing from you!