The WIM from WITEG Labortechnik is a real all-rounder for the laboratory. The WIM is the ideal companion for everyday work. Your staff can use it to perform a wide variety of functions. These include, among many other areas, the cultivation of microorganisms, insect or animal cultures and various incubation or development processes. The WIM can also be used for the medical examination of cell behaviour and growth.
The WIM from WITEG Labortechnik: the tailor-made solution for your laboratory
Activities such as the creation, observation or formation of (cell) growth processes can be optimally implemented with the WIM.
The corrosion- and condensate-free interior of this model offers extremely homogeneous temperature and humidity conditions, even when extremely fully loaded. Depending on which model you choose, the incubator has versatile features:
- Smart-LabTM control
- UL / CUL certified
- CE certified
- PL (Product Liability) Insurance
- Various applications: Micro-organism cultures, animal and plant cell cultures, constant temperature etc.
- Best temperature uniformity and accuracy due to the powerful heating mechanism
- Optimised airflow through forced air movement
- Ergonomic design
- WiReTM app and internet service
- Automatic data logging
- Self-diagnostic function
- Internet connection via WiFi
- Various programme settings
- Data transfer via USB
- Compact, new housing design
- Control software can be updated via the USB port.
- Slide-in grille
- RS232C interface for PC monitoring and control
- Depending on model: Corrosion-resistant 304 stainless steel chamber
- Temperature monitoring
- Voltage protection and sensor fault detection
- Certificate and traceability: monitoring by serial number, certificate, delivery data and traceability database system
Incubator type: IncubatorCabinet type: Incubator
Would you like more detailed information about the WIM?
Would you like to know more?
Our team of highly qualified consultants will ensure that you receive the best products for your field of work. Do you have questions about our different designs, their features or their manufacturers?
We will be happy to advise you and are available throughout the day by telephone on +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!