The WIR from WITEG Labortechnik is a so-called incubator. The cabinet is the perfect support for everyday laboratory work. Your team can use it for a wide variety of applications. In science laboratories or medical research institutions, for example, this includes the cultivation of microorganisms, insect or animal cultures as well as various incubation or development processes. The WIR can also be used for detailed investigations of the behaviour of cells and their growth.
Optimal incubator for research, medicine and laboratory work
Our customers use the WIR from WITEG Labortechnik for activities such as the formation and maintenance of (cell) growth processes.
The interior is free of corrosion and condensation and thus offers the best conditions for your work, even with a very full load. Depending on which model you choose, the incubator has versatile product features:
- Smart-LabTM control
- UL – / CUL certified
- CE certified
- PL (Product Liability) Insurance
- Various applications: Micro-organism cultures, animal and plant cell cultures, constant temperature etc.
- Best temperature uniformity and accuracy due to the powerful heating mechanism
- Optimised airflow through forced air movement
- Ergonomic design
- WiReTM app and internet service
- Automatic data logging
- Self-diagnostic function
- Internet connection via WiFi
- Various programme settings
- Data transfer via USB
- Compact, innovative housing design
- Control software can be updated via the USB port.
- Slide-in grille
- RS232C interface for PC monitoring and control
- Depending on model: Corrosion-resistant 304 stainless steel chamber
- Temperature monitoring
- Voltage protection and sensor fault detection
- Certificate and traceability: monitoring by serial number, certificate, delivery data and traceability database system
Incubator type: IncubatorCabinet type: Incubator
For more information about our instruments, the versatile instruments or our brand manufacturer, please contact our customer service.
You need more descriptions of the witeg Wisd Low Temperature Incubator WIR?
Our experienced service team will ensure that you receive the right products for your field of expertise. Do you have questions about the different devices, their advantages or the manufacturers?
We will be happy to advise you and can be contacted around the clock by telephone on +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!