The WIF from WITEG Labortechnik is a so-called incubator. You can use the model for a wide range of applications. These include, for example, the cultivation of microorganisms, bacteria or animal cultures or various incubation or development processes. The WIF can also be used to study and analyse the behaviour of cells and their growth.
The WIF from WITEG Labortechnik: An all-rounder for your laboratory
With the witeg Wisd Incubator WIF, you have the possibility of
Thanks to the advantageously equipped interior, the WIF creates exactly the right temperature and humidity conditions under which your applications can be optimally carried out. Depending on which model you choose, the incubator has different product features:
- Smart-LabTM control
- UL / CUL certified
- CE certified
- PL (Product Liability) Insurance
- Various applications: Micro-organism cultures, animal and plant cell cultures, constant temperature etc.
- Best temperature uniformity and accuracy due to the powerful heating mechanism
- Optimised airflow through forced air movement
- Ergonomic design
- WiReTM app and internet service
- Automatic data logging
- Self-diagnostic function
- Internet connection via WiFi
- Various programme settings
- Data transfer via USB
- Compact, new housing design
- Control software can be updated via the USB port.
- Slide-in grille
- RS232C interface for PC monitoring and control
- Depending on model: camera (corrosion resistant)
- Temperature monitoring function
- Voltage protection and sensor fault detection
- Certificate and traceability: monitoring by serial number, certificate, delivery data and traceability database system
Incubator type: IncubatorCabinet type: Incubator
Our customer service will explain even more about our products, the individual models or our brand manufacturer.
We will be happy to advise you!
Our team of discerning experts aims to ensure that you receive the right equipment for your requirements. Do you have any questions about our wide range of products, their functions or the respective brand manufacturers?
We look forward to hearing from you and will be happy to help! You can reach us by phone at +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.