The SWIF from WITEG Labortechnik is a true all-rounder for the laboratory and many other work areas. Use the device for a wide variety of functions. These include the cultivation of microorganisms, bacteria or animal cultures as well as numerous incubation and development processes. The SWIF can also be used for intensive analysis of cell behaviour and growth.
Practical incubator for research, medicine and laboratory work
The SWIF incubator from WITEG Labortechnik is a tailor-made aid for long-term tests and accelerated stability tests of pharmaceutical products according to ICH guideline Q1A.The interior is free of corrosion and condensation and thus offers the best conditions for your work with a very full load. Depending on the model or version, it has a wide range of features:
- Smart-LabTM control
- UL / CUL certified
- CE certified
- PL (Product Liability) Insurance
- Various applications: Micro-organism cultures, animal and plant cell cultures, constant temperature etc.
- Best temperature uniformity and accuracy due to the powerful heating mechanism
- Optimised airflow through forced air movement
- Ergonomic design
- WiReTM app and internet service
- Automatic data logging
- Self-diagnostic function
- Internet connection via WiFi
- Various programme settings
- Data transfer via USB
- Compact, modern housing design
- Control software can be updated via the USB port.
- Slide-in grille
- RS232C interface for computer monitoring and control
- Depending on model: Corrosion-resistant 304 stainless steel chamber
- Temperature monitoring
- Voltage protection and sensor fault detection
- Certificate and traceability: monitoring by serial number, certificate, delivery data and traceability database system
Incubator type: IncubatorCabinet type: Incubator
To find out more about our equipment, the various versions or the manufacturer, please contact our team of experts!
Let us advise you
Our expert team of advisors aims to ensure that you get the best equipment for your area of expertise. Do you have any questions about the different incubators, incubators, drying oven units, their features or the brand manufacturers?
We look forward to your enquiry and will be happy to advise you. You can reach us by phone at +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.