The SWOF from WITEG Labortechnik is a very popular device which is suitable for every laboratory. The incubators and incubators from WITEG Labortechnik are suitable for a wide range of functions. In the laboratory or in medicine, for example, this includes the cultivation of microorganisms, bacterial or animal cultures and numerous incubation or development processes. The SWOF can also be used to study and closely observe the behaviour of cells and their growth.
Versatile incubator from WITEG Labortechnik
The SWOF from WITEG Labortechnik is the tailor-made option for long-term tests as well as accelerated stability tests of pharmaceutical products according to ICH guideline Q1A.
With its corrosion- and condensate-free interior, the SWOF offers good temperature and humidity conditions for your work in the laboratory. Depending on which model you choose, it has different product features:
- Smart-LabTM control
- UL – / CUL certified
- CE certified
- PL (Product Liability) Insurance
- Various applications: Microorganism cultures, animal and plant cell cultures, constant temperature etc.
- Best temperature uniformity and accuracy due to powerful heating mechanism
- Optimized airflow through forced air movement
- Ergonomic design
- WiReTM app and internet service
- Automatic data logging
- Self-diagnostic function
- Internet connection via WiFi
- Various program settings
- Data transfer via USB
- Compact, new housing design
- Control software can be updated via USB port
- Slide-in grille
- RS232C interface for monitoring and control on PC
- Depending on model: camera (corrosion resistant)
- Temperature monitoring
- Voltage protection and sensor fault detection
- Certificate and traceability: monitoring by serial number, certificate, delivery data and traceability database system
Cabinet type: Drying cabinet
For more detailed information about the features of this model, please contact our service team.
Our first-class team of service staff will ensure that you receive the best products for your requirements. Do you have any questions about our wide range of incubators, incubators, drying ovens devices, their features or the manufacturers?
We look forward to hearing from you and will be happy to help. You can reach us by phone at +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail at [email protected]