The SWON from WITEG Labortechnik is a drying cabinet and can be used in many areas of laboratories or medicine. It can be used for a wide range of laboratory tasks. These include, for example, the cultivation of microorganisms, bacteria or animal cultures and various incubation or development processes. You can also use SWON to study cell behaviour or growth and draw specific conclusions.
Your incubator for laboratory and medicine
With the witeg Wisd drying oven with natural air circulation SWON, you have the possibility of
Its interior is free of corrosion and condensation and thus offers the best conditions for your work with a very full load. Depending on the version, it has various features:
- Smart-LabTM control
- UL – / CUL certified
- CE certified
- PL (Product Liability) Insurance
- Various applications: Micro-organism cultures, animal and plant cell cultures, constant temperature etc.
- Best temperature uniformity and accuracy due to the powerful heating mechanism
- Optimised airflow through forced air movement
- Ergonomic design
- WiReTM app and internet service
- Automatic data logging
- Self-diagnostic function
- Internet connection via WiFi
- Various programme settings
- Data transfer via USB
- Compact, new housing design
- Control software can be updated via the USB port.
- Slide-in grille
- RS232C interface for PC monitoring and control
- Depending on model: Corrosion-resistant 304 stainless steel chamber
- Temperature monitoring
- Voltage protection and sensor fault detection
- Certificate and traceability: monitoring by serial number, certificate, delivery data and traceability database system
Cabinet type: Drying cabinet
You can find out even more about our equipment, the versatile designs or the brand manufacturer by contacting our customer service!
Our MedSolut advisors answer your questions
Our experienced service team will ensure that you receive the equipment that meets your requirements. Do you have questions about the different articles, their features or the respective brand manufacturers?
We look forward to your call and will be happy to help you! You can reach us by phone at +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.