Enable a foundation for ergonomic working in your business! In our portfolio you will find an excellent selection of ergonomic laboratory chairs and stools for the laboratory and practice environment.
With the 4022 from our brand manufacturer WERKSITZ, your choice falls on a first-class, health-promoting work chair….
Excellent quality supports healthy sitting
Your employees’ work consists of standing for the majority of the day?
With WERKSITZ chairs and standing aids you are making exactly the right choice when it comes to maintaining the well-being of your team. The WERKSITZ WS 4022 low swivel stool black convinces with all its functions. Make yourself a picture!
Our manufacturer has been providing optimum sitting and standing comfort with its designs since 1980 and thus meets the increasing expectations of an ergonomic workplace.
Info about design & dimensions
- Chair type: Stool
- seat width: 358 mm
- seat depth: 358 mm
- Colours: The stool is available in the colour black.
Useful extras and functions
Height adjustment via safety gas spring
– Die-cast aluminium base, blasted, with glides or disc base
– Other foot crosses/feet on request
– The nature of the materials ensures that electrostatic charge is discharged directly
– Depending on the model, you can also choose safety armrests made of hard plastic as an option
– Do you need an access aid? This is also optionally available
– XL-with extra wide seat and backrest
– Optional: armrests with wooden pads
– Relieving, adjustable backrest
– Thanks to ergonomically shaped cushions you sit comfortably all day long
– Adjustment elements are functionally positioned
– Easy to operate
– Robust, high-quality materials
– GS tested
Please ask our expert service team for additional useful information about the model’s features.
Our team of consultants is at your disposal
Our team of skilled advisors wants you to get the best materials for your needs. Do you have questions about the various work chairs, lab chair equipment, their features or the manufacturers?
We look forward to your enquiry and will be happy to help you. You can reach us by phone at +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail at [email protected]