An ergonomic office chair is particularly important to ensure that your staff do not complain of back pain after a hard day. We have a flexible range of excellent chairs for your workspace.
We are pleased that you have chosen the 3610 from WERKSITZ.
Your WERKSITZ: Excellent design supports healthy posture
If you stand monotonously all the time, you need the best support, because standing for too long can become a static strain on our bodies.
With the laboratory and office chairs as well as standing aids from WERKSITZ you make the right choice when it comes to promoting the well-being of your staff. The WERKSITZ WS 3610 PU assembly stool black convinces with all its features. Try it out!
WERKSITZ has been providing ideal sitting and standing comfort with its designs since 1980 and thus meets the special expectations of a healthy workplace.
Info about design & dimensions
- Chair type: Stool
- seat diameter: 360 mm
- Colours: You will receive this stool in the colour black.
The height adjustment is made by a safety gas spring
– The die-cast base is sand-blasted and comes with either a telefoot or glides, depending on the model.
– Other foot crosses/feet on request
– Electrostatic charge is simply discharged
– Optional: safety armrests made of hard plastic
– You need a climbing aid? This is also available as an option
– XL-with extra wide seat and backrest
– Optionally available armrests with wooden pads take the design of your new laboratory equipment to a new level
– Relieving, adjustable backrest
– Ergonomically shaped cushions allow you to sit comfortably – all day long!
– Adjustment elements are functionally attached
– High user-friendliness
– Due to robust, high-quality materials you will have something from this chair for a long time
– GS tested
Would you like more details about the 3610?
Get to know more extras of this model!
Our competent team of experts will ensure that you receive the optimum products for your requirements. Do you have any questions about the various models, their features or the manufacturers?
We look forward to hearing from you and will be happy to advise you. You can reach us by phone at +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail at [email protected]