Ergonomic seating is the best basis for pain-free, back-friendly sitting. In our portfolio you will find a diverse selection of first-class work chairs for the laboratory and practice environment.
The 3320 of our established manufacturer WERKSITZ convinces by its user-friendly ergonomics, its individual adjustments as well as its easy operability.
Best comfort and high quality workmanship
Anyone who frequently stands monotonously needs support, because static standing is an extreme strain on our bodies.
With the chairs as well as standing aids from WERKSITZ you make exactly the right choice when it comes to promoting the health of your staff. The WERKSITZ WS 3320 KL work stool guarantees excellent comfort, thanks to its ergonomics and modern design. Try it out!
WERKSITZ has been providing the right sitting and standing comfort with its designs since 1980 and thus meets the special expectations of a healthy workplace.
Dimensions & design features
- Chair type: Stool
- seat diameter: 350 mm
- Colours: With many of our chairs, you can choose from a wide range of colours to give the upholstery a personal touch or to match your interior. This model is available in black, anthracite, light grey, turquoise, labmint, sapphire blue, fire red, dark grey or dark brown.
Additional extras and settings
Height adjustment with safety gas spring
– Die-cast aluminium base, blasted, with glides or disc base
– Other foot crosses or foot solutions can also be provided on request
– The nature of the materials ensures that electrostatic charge is discharged directly
– Choose optional hard plastic safety backrests
– In addition, you can extend this model with a climbing aid
– Would you like a larger version of the chair? Optionally available in XL
– Optional wooden armrests take the design of your new lab equipment to a new level
– A relieving, adjustable backrest ensures optimum comfort during work
– Ergonomically shaped cushions allow you to sit comfortably – all day long!
– Functionally arranged adjustment elements
– High user-friendliness
– Durability due to robust, hard-wearing materials
– Meets the requirements of “GS-tested safety
You would like to know more about the equipment of the articles and especially about the model 3320 from WERKSITZ?
Our customer service team is at your disposal
Our team of trained professionals wants you to get the right products for your needs. Do you have questions about the various task chairs, lab chair equipment, their functions, or the manufacturers?
We look forward to hearing from you and will be happy to help. You can reach us by phone at +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail at [email protected]