Chairs in ergonomic design are a prerequisite for productive work. In our range you will find a flexible selection of ergonomic laboratory chairs and stools for the laboratory and practice environment.
We are pleased that you are interested in the “WERKSITZ WS 3010 work stool wood”.
Highest comfort and innovative functions
Your employees’ work consists of standing most of the day?
With the chairs as well as standing aids from WERKSITZ you make the right choice when it comes to promoting the well-being of your staff. The WERKSITZ WS 3010 wooden work stool guarantees excellent comfort, thanks to its ergonomics and simple design. Convince yourself!
Our manufacturer has been providing ideal sitting and standing comfort with its designs since 1980, thus meeting the increasing demands for a healthy workplace.
Dimensions & Design
- Chair type: Stool
- Seat diameter: 350 mm
A safety gas spring enables easy height adjustment
– Die-cast aluminium base, blasted, with glides or plate foot
– Other foot crosses/feet on request
– The chair materials are antistatic
– Choose optional safety backrests made of hard plastic
– In addition, you can extend this model with a step-up aid
– Would you like a larger version of the chair? Optionally it is also available in XL
– Wooden pads are also available for the armrests
– Relieving, adjustable backrest
– Thanks to ergonomically shaped cushions, you can sit comfortably all day long
– Practical arrangement of the adjustment elements
– Easy to operate
– Durability due to robust, hard-wearing materials
– Meets the requirements of “GS-tested safety
Our customer advisor will tell you even more about our products, the versatile versions or our brand manufacturer!
Let us advise you
Our trained team of service staff wants you to get the ideal equipment for your needs. Do you have any questions about the wide range of equipment, its functions or the respective manufacturers?
We look forward to your call and will be happy to help you. You can reach us by phone at +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail at [email protected]