Complaint-free work with the right laboratory chair: An ergonomic workplace is the be-all and end-all when it comes to the health of your team. We have a universal selection of high-quality work chairs for your employees.
The 1411 all-rounder among the office chairs. It convinces at all times with its ergonomic design, practical settings and uncomplicated operation.
Mobility, relief and comfort for every laboratory area
Standing every day can have a long-term negative effect on the health of your employees. If this involves activities where you have to stand all the time, you need the best seating or standing aids. This is because standing continuously can become extremely stressful for our bodies.
With the laboratory chairs and standing aids from WERKSITZ you are making exactly the right choice when it comes to promoting the health of your team. The WERKSITZ WS 1411 GF high chair black is easy to use and provides first-class ergonomics thanks to its modern equipment. Test it yourself!
WERKSITZ has been providing optimum sitting and standing comfort with its designs since 1980, thus meeting the increasing demands for a healthy workplace.
Info about design & dimensions
- Chair type: High chair
- seat width: 460 mm
- seat depth: 436 mm
- Backrest width: 420 mm
- Colours: With many of our chairs, you can choose from a wide range of colours to add your own touch to the upholstery or to match your decor. This chair is available in black.
Height adjustment with safety gas spring
– The die-cast base is sandblasted and is available with a disc base or glides, depending on the type of chair or stool.
– Other foot solutions or foot crosses are also available on request
– Dissipation of electrostatic charge
– Optional: safety armrests made of hard plastic
– Optional: Climbing aid
– If required, this model is also available in XL with extra wide seat and backrest
– Wooden pads are also available for the armrests
– Relieving, adjustable backrest
– The ergonomically shaped cushions allow you to sit comfortably – all day long!
– Adjustment elements are functionally attached
– High user-friendliness
– Durability due to robust, hard-wearing materials
– Meets the requirements of “GS-tested safety
For more detailed information on the model’s features, please contact our team of experts at any time.
We answer your questions
Our experienced team of experts will ensure that you receive the best materials for your area of expertise. Do you have any questions about our different instruments, their benefits or their manufacturers?
We will be happy to advise you and are always available by phone at +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail at [email protected] We look forward to hearing from you!