Health chairs are the be-all and end-all for pleasant, back-friendly work. It is easy to lose track of the large number of work chairs available.
The 1410 is one of the classics among office chairs. It always impresses with its outstanding ergonomics, numerous settings and uncomplicated operation.
Flexible functions for the right seat
Standing all day can have a negative impact on the well-being of your staff. If they are performing tasks that require them to stand at all times, you or your employees need the best seating or standing aids. This is because standing can be extremely stressful for the human body.
WERKSITZ work and laboratory chairs are ideal for supporting your team. The WERKSITZ WS 1410 glider chair ultramarine guarantees first-class comfort, thanks to its ergonomics and innovative design. Convince yourself!
Our manufacturer has been providing optimum sitting and standing comfort with its products since 1980, thus meeting the increasing requirements for a health-promoting workplace.
Dimensions & design features
- Chair type: glider chair
- Seat width: 460 mm
- Seat depth: 436 mm
- Backrest width: 420 mm
- Colours: You can also customize the color of the chair according to your preference. The colours ultramarine are available as an option.
Height adjustment via safety gas spring
– Die-cast aluminium base, blasted, with glides or disc base
– Other foot solutions or base crosses are also available on request.
– Electrostatic charge is simply discharged
– Depending on the model, you can also choose safety armrests made of hard plastic as an option
– Do you need an access aid? This is also optionally available
– XL-with extra wide seat and backrest
– Wooden pads are also available for the armrests
– A relieving, adjustable backrest ensures optimum comfort during work
– Ergonomically shaped cushions
– Practical arrangement of the adjustment elements
– Easy to operate
– Robust, high quality materials mean you get a long service life from this chair
– Meets the requirements of “GS-tested safety
Please contact our competent customer service for more precise information about the features of this article.
Learn more details about this article!
Our demanding MedSolut team wants you to receive the ideal equipment for your area of application. Do you have any questions about the various designs, their features or our manufacturers?
We look forward to your enquiry and will be happy to assist you. You can reach us by phone at +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail at [email protected]