A healthy work chair is especially important for creating a healthy space in the office. Our manufacturers offer a wide range of first-class seating for the workplace.
We are pleased that you have chosen the “WERKSITZ WS 1399.20 KL Arthrodesis chair sapphire blue”.
Excellent texture supports healthy sitting
Your employees have to stand for a long time in the laboratory? Then you need support, because for our body but also for our whole health daily standing can become an extreme strain.
With the laboratory and office chairs as well as standing aids from WERKSITZ you make the right choice when it comes to supporting the health of your staff. The WERKSITZ WS 1399.20 KL arthrodesis chair sapphire blue can be operated in no time at all and provides first-class ergonomics, thanks to its modern features. Experience it for yourself!
Our manufacturer has been providing ideal sitting and standing comfort with its products since 1980, thus meeting the increasing expectations of an ergonomic workplace.
Information about design and dimensions
- Chair type: Arthrodesis chair
- seat width: 492 mm
- Seat depth: 420 mm
- Backrest width: 448 mm
- Colours: With many of our chairs, you can choose from a versatile range of colours to give the upholstery an indiviual touch or to match your interior. This model is available in sapphire blue.
Other advantages of our task chairs
A safety gas spring promises easy height adjustment
– The die-cast base is blasted and is available with a disc base or glides, depending on the model
– Other foot crosses or foot solutions can also be provided on request
– Electrostatic charge is simply discharged
– Optional: safety armrests made of hard plastic
– Optional: Climbing aid
– If required, this model is also available in XL with extra wide seat and backrest
– Optionally, you can also choose the armrests with wooden pads
– The relieving and adjustable backrest supports comfort during work
– Ergonomically shaped upholstery
– Adjustment elements are functionally positioned
– Easy and intuitive operation
– Durability due to robust, hard-wearing materials
– Meets the requirements of “GS-tested safety
For more detailed information about the product features of the 1399.20, please contact our service team at any time.
You need more information? Ask our consultants!
Our trained team of experts will make sure you get the right materials for your needs. Do you have any questions about our various products, their advantages or the brand manufacturers?
We look forward to hearing from you and will be happy to assist you! You can reach us by phone at +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail at [email protected]