You want to offer your employees a healthy workplace? We have a flexible selection of first-class laboratory chairs and stools for your workplace.
The “WERKSITZ KLIMASTAR WS 9311.20 ESD high chair fabric” promises user-friendly ergonomics, its individual settings and simple operation.
Comfortable seat and excellent texture
You or your employees have to spend most of the time standing during work?
WERKSITZ chairs are ideal for supporting your staff. The WERKSITZ KLIMASTAR WS 9311.20 ESD high chair fabric is easy to use and provides the highest ergonomics, thanks to its innovative features. Try it out!
Our manufacturer has been providing the right sitting and standing comfort with its designs since 1980, thus meeting the increasing demands for a health-promoting workplace.
Dimensions & design features
- Chair type: high chair
- Seat width: 420 – 480 mm
- Seat depth: 475 mm
- Backrest width: 322 – 400 mm
- Colours: Bring some colour into the game! The KLIMASTAR 9311.20 model comes in black, anthracite, wine red or navy. Choose personally which style suits your workplace best.
Features and functions
A safety gas spring enables easy height adjustment
– The die-cast base is blasted and comes with glides or disc feet, depending on the model
– Other foot crosses/feet on request
– The chair materials are antistatic
– Optional: safety armrests made of hard plastic
– Do you need an access aid? This is also available as an option
– If required, this model is also available in XL with extra wide seat and backrest
– Optional: armrests with wooden pads
– A relieving, adjustable backrest ensures optimum comfort during work
– Ergonomically shaped upholstery
– Practical arrangement of the adjustment elements
– Easy to operate
– Durability due to robust, hard-wearing materials
– Meets the requirements of “GS-tested safety
Our service team will explain even more about our articles, the various designs or our brand manufacturers.
Get to know more additions to this model!
Our team of expert advisors wants you to get the best materials for your needs. Do you have questions about the different instruments, their properties or their manufacturers?
We look forward to hearing from you and will be happy to help. You can reach us by phone at +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail at [email protected]