Would you like to support the health of your colleagues in the workplace? It is easy to lose track of the wide range of work chairs available.
Are you interested in the KLIMASTAR 9310 from WERKSITZ? Let us tell you more about it:
Healthy posture with your WERKSITZ
Your employees have to stand for long periods in the laboratory? Then you need support, because standing for long periods can become a heavy strain on the body.
With the chairs as well as standing aids from WERKSITZ you make the decisive choice when it comes to maintaining the well-being of your staff. The WERKSITZ KLIMASTAR WS 9310 T swivel chair honeycomb fabric guarantees first-class comfort, thanks to its ergonomics and innovative design. Try it yourself!
Since 1980, our manufacturer has been providing the right sitting and standing comfort with its solutions, thus meeting the increasing expectations for a healthy workplace.
Dimensions & design features
- Chair type: Swivel chair
- Seat width: 480 mm
- Seat depth: 475 mm
- Backrest width: 400 mm
- Colours: The KLIMASTAR 9310 model comes in a choice of black, red or blue.
Further advantages of our seats
Height adjustment with safety gas spring
– Die-cast aluminium base, blasted, with glides or plate feet
– Other foot crosses/feet on request
– The nature of the materials ensures that electrostatic charge is discharged directly
– Optional: safety armrests made of hard plastic
– Optional: Climbing aid
– XL-with extra wide seat and backrest
– Wooden pads are also available for the armrests
– The relieving and adjustable backrest supports the comfort during work
– Ergonomically shaped cushions keep you comfortable all day long
– Functionally arranged adjustment elements
– Easy and intuitive operation
– Robust, high-quality materials
– Complies with “GS-tested safety” requirements
Do you need more detailed information about the KLIMASTAR 9310?
Questions? Our customer service will help you!
Our expert team of advisors guarantees that you will receive the best instruments for your laboratory. Do you have any questions about our wide range of work chairs, lab chair instruments, how they work, or our manufacturers?
We will be happy to advise you and are always available by telephone on +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail to [email protected] We look forward to getting in touch with you!