Do you want to promote the health of your colleagues at work? Take a look around our offer and find the right chair for your employees.
The KLIMASTAR 9211.20 from our manufacturer WERKSITZ promises user-friendly ergonomics, its individual settings and easy operation.
Highest comfort and excellent functions
You or your employees have to spend most of the day standing?
WERKSITZ chairs are ideal for supporting your team. The WERKSITZ KLIMASTAR WS 9211.20 high chair integral foam convinces with all its facets. Convince yourself!
WERKSITZ has been providing ideal sitting and standing comfort with its products since 1980 and thus meets the special requirements of an ergonomic workplace.
Dimensions & Design
- Chair type: High chair
- seat width: 415 – 470 mm
- Seat depth: 457 mm
- Backrest width: 322 – 400 mm
A chair with many extras
Height adjustment via safety gas spring
– Die-cast aluminium base, blasted, with glides or disc base
– Other foot crosses or foot solutions can be provided on request
– Dissipation of electrostatic charge
– Choose optional hard plastic safety backrests
– In addition, you can extend this model with a climbing aid
– If required, this model is also available in XL with extra wide seat and backrest
– The optionally available wooden armrests visually enhance your laboratory furnishings
– The relieving and adjustable backrest supports comfort during work
– Ergonomically shaped upholstery
– Functionally arranged adjustment elements
– Easy and intuitive operation
– Robust, high-quality materials
– Complies with “GS-tested safety” requirements
Additional information about equipment features of the model can be obtained from our team of experts if required.
We answer your questions
Our team of top-notch professionals will make sure you get the best task chairs, lab chairs for your needs. Do you have any questions about our different items, their features or the respective brand manufacturers?
We are extremely happy to support you and can be reached around the clock by telephone at +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail at [email protected] We look forward to hearing from you!