Do you value a healthy workplace and the health of your team? We have a wide selection of first-class work chairs for your laboratory.
We are pleased that you have chosen the “WERKSITZ CLASSIC WS 1310 KL Swivel Chair Imitation Leather”.
Best comfort and high quality workmanship
Your employees have to stand for a long time in the laboratory? Then you need help, because uninterrupted standing can become an enormous strain on the body.
With the work chairs as well as standing aids from WERKSITZ you make the decisive choice when it comes to promoting the well-being of your staff. The WERKSITZ CLASSIC WS 1310 KL swivel chair imitation leather impresses with its timeless, modern and also anatomical design. Test it yourself!
WERKSITZ has been providing the right sitting and standing comfort with its developments since 1980 and thus meets the special requirements of a healthy workplace.
Info about design & dimensions
- Chair type: Swivel chair
- seat width: 461 mm
- seat depth: 420 mm
- Backrest width: 443 mm
Useful extras and functions
Height adjustment via safety gas spring
– Die-cast aluminium base, blasted, with glides or disc base
– Other foot solutions or foot crosses are also available on request
– The chair materials are antistatic
– Optional: safety armrests made of hard plastic
– In addition, you can extend this model with a step-up support
– XL-with extra wide seat and backrest
– Optional wooden armrests take the design of your new lab equipment to a new level
– No more back pain thanks to the relieving and individually adjustable backrest
– Ergonomically shaped upholstery
– Adjustment elements are functionally attached
– Easy to operate
– Robust, high-quality materials
– GS tested
Our competent customer service will be pleased to provide you with more detailed information on features and characteristics.
We are your specialist for laboratory equipment! Let us advise you
Our team of trained experts will ensure that you receive the ideal instruments for your field. Do you have questions about the different versions, their functions or our brand manufacturers?
We will be happy to assist you and can always be reached by phone at +49 30 2096579 00 or by e-mail at [email protected] We look forward to getting in touch with you!